An exciting opportunity for an Order Administration, based in Central Reading.
Your new company
Your new company is an industry leading technology company, specialising in streamlined business payments.
Your new role
Delight our customers by:
- Ensuring that your team are delivering high quality administrative work and meeting set SLA's
- Understand and enforce revenue recognition rules
- Ensuring customer orders have been through the correct approval channels to meet all contractual, legal and business requirements.
- Verifying customer orders have been completed to a minimum standard to ensure that delivery expectations can be met
- Entering customer orders onto accounting software within set SLA
- Dispatching customer orders (electronic and physical media) & licence key generation
- Creating customer support contracts
- Raising all customer invoices for EMEA & APAC
- Raising customer credit notes and re-invoicing where required
- Managing stock levels and liaising with suppliers
Work together by:
- Liaising with the Account Managers to ensure orders meet required standards
- Working with Product Marketing to ensure latest software is dispatched
- Producing ad hoc sales information and/or reports within finance and the wider business
- Reporting and communicate critical metrics
- Work with the team to meet month end reporting deadlines and SLA's
- Partake in the integration of acquired companies into our client
- Analyse and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Driving administrative efficiency and performance through your team in all areas within your remit such as Transactional processing, Performance and Reporting
- Any other projects or duties that may arise.
Improve (KPI's) Constantly improving by:
- Understand and apply internal controls consistently
- Maintaining up to date procedure documents relating processes
- Proactively look for ways to improve performance and reduce SLAs
- Manage the team on a day to day level
- Ensuring all Key controls are in place and being monitored and recorded.
- Queue management and the delegation of day to day duties for the Team
- Month one to ones with Team members
- Employee development
- Working with the Order Administration Manager to drive continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualifications: 5 GCSE grades C or Above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Focused on customer experience (both internal and external)
- Able to communicate in a confident and professional manner
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- A quick learner
- Thoughtful with exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible in their work to allow involvement in project work
- Ambitious, self-motivated and proactive
Preferred experience (not essential):
- Working within a Finance or an Order Administration team.
- Working for a software company / technology sector
- Purchasing and / or stock control experience.
- Working with the following software or systems; AX accounting system, Salesforce CRM system, Excel and Word.
- Involvement in projects or process improvement.
- Some familiarity or general understanding of revenue recognition and / or Sarbanes Oxley would be advantageous.
- Written and spoken French and / or German would be an advantage but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job