Your Duties as an ORDER ADMINISRATOR...
- Inputting order details and data into the office sales system for your allocated clients
- Following up production and lead times, shipping and admin operation with suppliers
- Liaising with and provide efficient and professional administration support to other office members
- Take on full responsibility of some clients and areas
This Position Would be Perfect for You If...
- You have experience in relevant office administration
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You're a genuine team player, with good interpersonal skills and a friendly manner
- You have Strong organisation skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
The client is offering a competitive salary, progression opportunities, on-site parking and the chance to work within their friendly team
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job