Order Administrator / Milton Keynes / Financial customer / Contract to start ASAP
Your new company
One of the worlds top 10 financial organisations, based in Milton Keynes, have a fantastic opportunity within their team. The contract is provided by our client who are the UK's leading providers of IT resource and solutions to work directly with the customer at their Milton Keynes office to manage IMAC and order requests in this prestige administration role.
Your new role
As an Orders administrator, you will liaise directly with our clients customer and understand their order needs by discussing pricing and order timescales. You will manage orders and track them through to completion, offering specialist customer service and support.
- You will process orders using SAP
- Maintain regular contact with customers vie email and telephone
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage inbox requests
- Schedule engineer work requests
- Maintain IMAC (Installation Moves And Changes) requests
This administration role, would suit an administrator with experience in processing orders or scheduling workforce.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you should have experience from an administration background and should be confident speaking with a variety of business sectors. The customer you will be supporting is one of the worlds top 10 financial organisations and work can be fast paced at times.
- Ideally you should have at least a years experience within an administration / support role
- Experience of using SAP in a previous role would be an advantage
- Experience of logging and processing orders on behalf of a customer
- Experience in ordering equipment and sending this to the end customer
- Able to work well as part of a team and support others
- A basic knowledge of the IT sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.