Orka Financial is currently working with a client based in Bourne End who specialises in IT and is recruiting an Accounts Assistant on an on-going contract basis.
To be considered for this role you MUST have ORACLE Systems experience.
Base working hours:
- 35 hours a week.
The main tasks are:
Invoicing & Receivable
- Raise customer invoices for all European countries
- Submit sales invoices into various web-based systems a web-based system
- Ensure invoices and accruals are posted to the ledger
- Produce monthly aged debtors report on excel for management
- Monitor cash collection and initiate action when issues arise
- Liaise with sales managers when purchase order issues arise
- Check, code and enter all invoices onto Oracle and obtain the appropriate approvals
- Prepare invoice batches for payment
- Check supplier statements and deal promptly with supplier queries
- European invoices
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Order