Oracle Standard Operating Procedure Coordinator
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Oracle Standard Operating Procedure Coordinator on behalf of their client who are the world's largest and most comprehensive industrial company. The role is based in Rotherham in supporting the team transition a number of different countries onto Oracle and support with project management.
My client are the world's largest and most comprehensive provider of on site material processing and environmental services to the worldwide steel and metals industries.
The key responsibilities of the Oracle Standard Operating Procedure Coordinator will be to engage with stakeholders to help successfully deliver accurate and clear business process documents, collate and interpret key information, provide clear project updates to the business on progress vs plan, bridge the gap between the IT team, site users and the business to give a clear understanding of all involved, work as part of the team processing documents, business demo/training and process visualisation via Microsoft Visio.
The successful Oracle Standard Operating Procedure Coordinator will have/ be:
- Previous process documentation experience at a junior level is essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Visio is essential
- Previous experience with Oracle or other ERP systems is preferable but not essential
- Project Management Experience.
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Collation and Data Management
- Process Documentation - Visio
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Clear Written Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Organisational Skills & Time Management
Great competitive salary of £30k + holiday pay + health care scheme + pension scheme + opportunity to join a growing business and gain experience in project management
- project manager
- project management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'