Oracle Solution Architect with Pre-Sales - Leeds - Salary Negotiable on Experience
Are you an Oracle Solution Architect looking for your next challenge?
Are you interested in building a career within one of the most successful consultancies in Yorkshire?
The Larson Group is currently recruiting an Oracle Solution Architect with Pre-Sales to join a highly successful software consultancy based in Leeds. Our client delivers IT solutions and services that help organisations meet their challenges using Oracle database systems and bespoke application development.
From consulting through to design, build and product delivery, our client is able to translate some of today's most challenging business requirements into innovative and competitive IT solutions using Oracle technologies.
Our client will continually encourage you to enhance your expertise and help you develop your career. They provide a breadth of roles and opportunities, many of which involve working with some of the industry's leading Oracle technologies.
Working alongside a team of Oracle Technical Consultants to support pre-sales and solution architecting. The candidate will provide pre-sales support to the sales team for all Oracle Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA and ZFS), Oracle Cloud (PaaS & IaaS) and Oracle Technology products (Database Options and Goldengate). This will include onsite meetings to recommend and position suitable solutions to solve customer's problems and also involve supporting the sales team with producing proposal and presentation collateral for multiple sales opportunities.
The role will also require strong solution architecting experience and ability to translate customer challenges into "real world" Oracle technology and infrastructure solutions. The candidate will also contribute towards company marketing initiatives, which include blog writing, conference presentations and presenting at/attending UK OUG Special Interest Groups.
The role involves:
- Complex problem solving to solve customer problems
- Designing and positioning Oracle technology and infrastructure solutions to customers
- Being an Oracle Subject Matter Expert to support the sales team with solution positioning and benefits
- Identifying, tracking and skilling up with new and emerging Oracle technologies and infrastructure solutions
- Working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities running in parallel
- Contributing towards marketing activities - blogs, conferences, webinars, presentations and SIG's
- Assisting technical consultants with complex on-site consultancy tasks such as provisioning and optimising Engineered Systems
- Working with Oracle resources to address complex and trivial functional/operational challenges with Oracle Cloud (PaaS & IaaS)
- Working with the Sales Director to ensure new products and technologies are shared and positioned to the sales team
- Working with technical consultants on all Architecture Reviews and supporting the sales team to produce suitable customer facing documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Software (All Database Editions, Options, Packs and Middleware such as Goldengate), Infrastructure solutions such as Oracle Cloud (PaaS & IaaS), Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA, ZFS etc) and other related technologies (such as Dbvisit Standby)
- Strong business and commercial acumen with immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge and working experience of Oracle Technology and Cloud Licensing rules
- Able to work to deadlines, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and be used to working in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Certified to OCP standard for Oracle Database and must have extensive hands on experience across a broad range of Oracle technology products
Key Words: Leeds/ Oracle Solutions Architect/ Oracle Pre-Sales/ Oracle Consultant/ Oracle Technical Consultant/ Technical Pre Sales
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website www.larsongroup.co.uk