Salary: £29,000 Basic, £32K OTE
Sector: IT / Consulting
On the leading edge of the IT industry, they are on the lookout for graduates for their next intake. If you’re a Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT graduate with ambition, you could be the candidate to offer a fresh perspective!
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. They prize innovation, creativity and adeptness in the people they work with. The Oracle Graduate Consultant Programme is the ideal platform for a 2.1 graduate from a discipline connected with Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT.
One of the top 3 software companies in the world, Oracle not only encourages the organic growth of its services and products – but also that of its employees. As an Oracle consultant you will readily empathise with the customer’s outlook to meet their needs. You will be adaptable and keenly embrace change, as you gain invaluable exposure when working with differing clients. If you wish to further your career with a multinational corporation, we need to speak to you.
Providing Business and IT solutions to clients, your initial day to day will comprise of client projects. It will provide ample opportunity to demonstrate excellent problem solving, team working and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking bespoke skills and product based training to ensure you are armed with the necessary technical expertise to excel (no experience required)
- Rotating on assignments every 3-6 months, facing different clients and challenges along the way
- Undertaking regular national travel to meet with clients, devising solutions and delivering on projects
What you get:
- A generous £29,000 basic salary, with a discretionary £3,000 annual bonus
- Training with industry renowned Oracle courses
- A company mobile AND laptop
- Excellent progression opportunities, with continued investment in your professional development
- Must be an ambitious university graduate of a 2.1 standard in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or any related discipline
- Although all technical knowledge will be delivered during your in-house training, an interest or passion for technology is highly advantageous
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job