Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator SOA & WL
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator (SOA & WL)
Our client, a global provider of IT services, requires an Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator to join their team in Bradford.
This is a 6 month temporary contract with to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and key stakeholder management experience.
Applicants must be flexible to provide on- call and weekend support on a rota basis on occasion.
- Hands on experience in SOA Middleware Administrator Support projects
- Good understanding and experience of SOA Middleware Configurations and Clustering Features
- Scripting knowledge with at least WLST. Python is preferred but not a must
- Automation knowledge ideally with Ansible and Jenkins experience
- Experience in Installation, Clustering, configuring, FMW Component set ups, applying patches to the FMW Environments
- Ability to provide Help Server administration for environment setup such as performance tuning, clustering, load balancing
- Knowledge of BPEL, OSB Services (Proxy/ Business service etc) as per standard provided/guided by the designer
- Experience in Patching/Purging/Sizing Strategy
- FMW Admin maintains, monitors, troubleshoots and provides solutions for production issues to development teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'