Role: Oracle Fusion Financials Reporting Developer
Modis are the IT Specialist Branch of the Adecco Group. Our Oracle ERP Team delivers contract & permanent Oracle resources into Oracle Fusion & EBS projects.
We are working with a globally respected Consultancy that is looking to add to their existing Oracle Fusion Financials team to aid in implementation projects. The role is very hands-on, technical experience and expert level knowledge of the oracle software and services is a must. A full list of skills and knowledge required is listed below.
Where you'll be working:
Our client is internationally recognized consultancy firm that employs nearly a quarter of a million industry experts worldwide and operating in well over 100 countries. This is a great opportunity to work alongside industry experts and use the most up to date and cutting edge technologies and softwares. The client is also offering progression opportunities with this role, saying there is potential for the right candidate to move towards functional consultancy or management positions.
- Oracle Cloud / Fusion Modules: Financials
- Experience in at least 1 Fusion Financial implementation
- Data Migration & integration
- Reporting: (OTBI)
- Detailed experience with three or more Oracle Financial modules
- Data warehouse experience (Most favoured by the client)
- Procure to pay
- Order to Cash
- Projects / PPM
- Record to Report
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
This role will ideally be based in Manchester, but there is scope for flexibility with this (London).
Although Fusion experience is necessary to get to interview stages, only one implementation is required.
The role is perfect for contractors looking for a role that offers regular new challenges while continuously utilizing their skillset, and for permanent staff looking for a role with a stable and established company that offers great benefits and progression.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'