(Architect OR Consultant) AND Agile AND (CRM OR Loyalty OR Digital OR "Supply Chain" OR Finance OR WMS) AND (Application* OR Software) AND Oracle AND Cloud AND "Oracle Fusion"
Business Architect with experience of Oracle Fusion.
A great opportunity to join an expanding IS Function and really make a difference
- Partner with the organisation to understand organisation and departmental strategy and agree information systems solutions to meet needs
- Must have retail experience with Oracle Fusion
- Cloud Based Solutions & building Solution Design
- Maintain an awareness of business solutions available in the market which the business may derive benefit from adopting
- Investigate information systems that might benefit the business
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Develop and maintain a model of our current and future Application Architecture
- Lead the organisation in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organisational change and support business process design.
- Understand and support to software architecture design and support external suppliers in developing solutions
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development, and support
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information systems solutions and products
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of working with board level stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organisational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Strong team working skills inspiring trust and acting as a catalyst for success
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Comprehensive knowledge of the application of Use Cases, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams
- Possesses a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and uses them to effectively coordinate own work
- Knowledge of programme and project management methodology and managing the full lifecycle of programmes from definition to final delivery
- Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis
- Commercial acumen
If you have relevant experience with Oracle Fusion, please forward your profile detailing current/pending availability.
This opportunity is advertised by Justin James Recruitment operating as an employment business.
- Cloud Computing
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle Financial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'