Specsavers remains the number one optical retailer in the UK and continues to grow each year but we don't like to rest on our laurels. In recent years, we've introduced and rapidly expanded our audiology services, opened stores in new international territories and taken our services out to the homes of those unable to access our stores. We never sit still and our consistent growth means we're always interested in taking on new, talented people. There's never been a better time to join the Specsavers journey.
We are currently looking to recruit an Oracle Finance Change Lead (1 year fixed term contract) who will focus on process change.
You will be responsible for leading the Finance business readiness for Oracle, this includes deployment activity and business readiness projects. The key purpose of the role is to identify and execute readiness activity for finance end to end business processes and troubleshoot post go live issues. It requires using broad-based financial accounting business knowledge, project management skills and transformation experience to help successfully land Oracle.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- Detailed knowledge of Finance functions
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Previous experience of system implementation, SAP or Oracle or experience in any large business change
- Experience in project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Personal role model for culture change with a proven track record of delivering change that enhanced business performance within a large organisation
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Ability to challenge current thinking/processed to achieve maximum efficiency
- Ability to work under pressure - Organised & energetic
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Problem solving
Desirable skills include:
- Lean/Six Sigma methodology is useful
- Ability to see the big picture across a number of significant projects
- Ability to listen to and also challenge other's thinking in a constructive and supportive way
- Prepared to speak directly to others in a collaborative manner about issues affecting results
Role can be based in Guernsey or Nottingham office with regular travel within the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job