Oracle, Oracle DBA, Oracle 11g, Middleware, PL/SQL
This is a new opportunity for an Oracle DBA working on business as usual support and Oracle project work.
This opportunity offers progression and to get involved with other projects whilst working within a dynamic and innovative technical team. It also offers exposure of working with Oracle APEX and would be suitable for someone that is looking to add this to their skill-set.
- Experience of installing, configuring, and upgrading Oracle Database (10g and above)
- Knowledge of Oracle tools and diagnostics capabilities
- Experience of providing technical support for large scale systems.
- Experience of working with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Strong ability to incident solve/problem solving and impact analysis.
- Strong PL/SQL scripting experience
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Experience of working with Oracle APEX
- Oracle Forms and/or Reports (10g/11g)
This is an urgent requirement for my client that is hoping to have the suitable candidate start as soon as possible. If this vacancy is of interest, please send the most up-to-date version of your CV.
The successful candidate will be working within a tight-knit team of Database professionals providing support and development to the organisations internal systems.
The company provide excellent personal development opportunities including training, exposure to new technology as well as the chance to progress within a highly profitable, expanding, global company.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to be considered for the role.