Oracle Database Developer - Oracle Database Programmer
Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Datawarehouse Developer -Oracle Database Programmer - Database Programmer - Oracle - ETL - PL/SQL - Database - RDBMS - SQL*Net - Oracle - ETL Code - Scripting - Linux - Agile - Colchester - £50,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex.
As an Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer - Datawarehouse Developer you will be tasked to understand and analyse the needs of both internal business units, design creative solutions, either by enhancing the existing platforms or providing custom solutions.
- Responsible to code, configure and document applications/code enhancements which meet defined specifications in accordance with guidelines
- Build and maintain ETL jobs using scripting and ETL tools
- Oracle Database Developer will write business logic in PL SQL packages
What I'm looking for:
- You will have experience with Oracle databases or other similar relational database
- As a Database Developer, it is essential that you have PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience and hands on use of Relational Database Management systems tools SQL*Net, PL/SQL, SQL
If you are an experienced Oracle Database Developer - Database Developer with experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12 I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of PL/SQL programming, my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £50,000, along with an excellent benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"