Oracle Business Analyst - Southampton
An Oracle Business Analyst is required by a dynamic global organisation based in Southampton. You will be offered the opportunity to contribute solutions to business needs, whilst training others on the best practice of ERP systems. Good experience working with an ERP system (preferably Oracle and or Navision) in a project-oriented environment is required.
- Prepare specifications and design documents on new developments
- Train ERP best practises
- Provide support of ERP applications to end users and resolve any escalated issues
- Liaise with other ERP specialists and developers to support project work
- Review any business needs and provide practical solutions
- Strong experience working with an ERP system (preferably Oracle and or Navision)
- Extensive experience working in a project-oriented with an understanding of project management methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 + benefits. If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact .
Key Words: Oracle, Business Analyst, ERP applications, Excel, Navision, Microsoft Office.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Business Analyst
- Microsoft Office
- ERP applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'