Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
My client is looking for a Developer who has experience doing integrations desirably from Shopify to Brightpearl, but they would consider other experience. They are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role before and preferably even in a logistics environment.
- Specifying, writing, testing, implementing new applications
- Maintaining software applications
- Testing for quality and customer assurance purposes
- Working with teams, managers, colleagues and suppliers
- Writing procedure for the software applications or the changes that you have made, to share with operatives and support team
- Participating in sprint meetings to plan activities, estimate effort and completion times
- Deliver solutions which are well tested and consistently error free, optimised for performance and security
Day to Day:
- Oracle SQL Developer (PL/SQL)
- System to system integration and integration toolkits
- Experience of integration to at least one; Shopify, Brightpearl, NetSuite
- Oracle Reports
- Hands-on experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting solutions
- Strong working knowledge on APIs and Ecosystem (REST APIs, Secure Network Communication, JSON etc) and Industry Best Practices
- Experience of source and version control e.g. Subversion
If this is a role you would be interested in applying to then please click the apply button now!! Alternatively, please email if you have any further questions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'