Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Optometrist to join a high-growth, family run business with a network of specialist, private and state-of-the-art clinics throughout the UK. Our client prides themselves on their forward thinking, innovative nature when it comes to both Ophthalmics & Audiology, in using the latest technology/systems and offering a fully comprehensive, customer focused and non-pressurised consultation.
- Perform sight tests, offering the best clinical and technical advice
- Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
- Consult with patients regarding their eye health, providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current condition
- Assist the branch manager in tracking and monitoring branch performance
- Ensure all equipment is correctly maintained and fit for purpose
This is an ideal position for a qualified Optometrist who’s searching for a business who prioritise quality and customer satisfaction over quantity and sales targets. Optometrists of all experience levels will be considered.
- Qualified Optometrist
- Fully Registered with the GOC
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'