Are you a passionate Optometrist interested in the fashion elements of the optical industry seeking a change in environment?
If the answer to this is yes then Lunaria Recruitment are working on behalf of a designer eye wear store that prides themselves on their premium level of service and fashionable clinical care. This is your chance to be a part of something different as the company have a very edgy, honest and open outlook within the optical industry.
The company pride themselves on having an edgy, honest and open outlook within the optical industry. They provide a highly personal and friendly approach with all patients and are passionate about providing premium and creative designs at affordable prices
- They have passion in the design prescription eye ware they create and sell with an elegant balance of science, art, fashion, health, heritage and invention
- Working hours 09:00am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 13:00pm Saturday,
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Part time positions available (3 days a week)
- The practices have 2 consulting rooms with an experienced Optical assistants and Store Manager
- Competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques.
- The store has a very modern, designer, open planned, boutique style throughout with a young vibrant team
- The very modern approach the company has to optics attracts all types of clientele
- The company Directors boast years of previous experience running very successful businesses in the UK and abroad
- The customers' experience and the service you give them is at a very high standard and is paramount towards the businesses long term success
- They strive to employ charismatic optical professional with a creative personality and character who enjoy giving a very honest, friendly experience to customers
- Due to the business being a designer eyewear store, as an Optom, you have a great chance of getting involved in the businesses as a whole. Coming out of the test room & learning more about the business side of the store, allowing a real variety to your day to day role
- Clinical Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'