Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist to join our busy practice in the Worcester location.
Our Client is an upmarket well established independent opticians that has been running for over 30 years. They are located in the central heart of scenic Worcester just off the main High Street, a 5 minute walk from the main train station (around 30 minutes direct train from Birmingham) with a car park nearby with cheap all day rates.
- Salary- Up to 55k (pro rata) depending on experience
- 20 days off a year (pro rata) along with bank holidays
- Currently 3 days testing but due to have an amazing re fit in the near future after which the number of testing days will increase
- Good team, staff carry out pre-screening and visual fields tests.
- Excellent state of the art equipment including a top of the range TOPCON OCT scanner
- 30 minute testing times to allow the optician enough time to engage with the patient and offer the best care
- As part of the package we offer a competitive bonus scheme and will pay GOC fees
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as an optometrist, preferably with independent opticians experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and be GOC registered with a current GOC number.
- Must be able to perform and interpret OCT scans
- Able to perform PEARS
- Able to prescribe and fit contact lenses
- Team player- Will offer advice on lens selection and will come on shop floor when needed
- Must be able to work alongside practice manager/owners to help build the practice
For further information, please contact the Match2Match team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"