Match2Match Recruitment is currently looking for an optometrist to join our client's practice in Hastings.
Our Independent Client has been established for 68 years and prides itself on excellent customer service, at the heart of their service lies a thorough and unhurried eye test for all their patients. They are committed to offering every one of their patients only what is best for their eyes and vision. There's never any pressure to buy and customers are always welcome to ask questions about their eyecare.
As an optometrist you will be supported by a friendly team and the latest equipment.
- GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25-30 minutes
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- All Professional fees paid
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Specialist Clinics
- Pears & MECS accredited
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday's
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"