Title: Store Optimisation Protection Analyst
Contract type: Permanent - Full-time (8:45-17:30)
Astra Recruitment are working with one of our clients to recruit a Store Optimisation Analyst, you will assist in developing, implementing and maintaining margin protection and oversight strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
For this role you will be expected to:
- Have clarity about how performance will be measured
- Have a proven background in Retail Head Office support roles
- Be able to proactively plan your time and priorities
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Numerate - able to demonstrate analytical skills
- Written Skills - Able to demonstrate effective report and letter writing skills
- Self-sufficient PC skills to include - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Experience with relevant marketing software applications
- Have a clean driver’s license and own car
Job duties will include:
- Assisting in margin protection and oversight strategies against 3 key areas. These being:
- Analysis of Store Margin.
- Working with teams within Buying, Supply Chain and Retail to define and prioritise requirements
- Profit per SQFT / Space analytics
- Ongoing analysis by bay / bay rationalisation
- Ensure store turnover, profit and margin is on target vs company objectives
- Provide recommendation based on analytical data on best and poor performing products
- Provide meaningful reports to the Margin Protection Manager recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing and protecting margin
- Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
- Conduct investigations as directed by the Margin Protection Manager into identified areas of concern related to promotional margin
- Provide feedback, findings and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures related to enhancing margin protection.
- Assist others in the validation of Companywide project proposals & business cases which involve capital or other significant expenditure.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Visible and happy to help other members of the team - keeps promises. Contributes to team objectives despite heavy personal commitments. Recognises skill gaps and potential for development
- Projects confidence - sells ideas well, and is self-confident whatever the situation.
- Demonstrates commitment to change in the way they personally do things. Identifies barriers and works to remove them.
- Thinks clearly and quickly about issues. Has an eye for detail and identifies critical information. Copes well with complexity. Uses the relevant information to make the correct judgment.
- Knows the right questions to ask, and therefore identifies critical issues. Is able to deal with a number of tasks simultaneously by planning and organising priorities.
- Communicates in such a way that key messages cannot be missed.
Please click apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Disclaimer: Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks by one of our consultants to be pre-screened before being submitted to the client.
Astra Recruitment Solutions Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'