Optimisation & Implementation Manager
Up to £65kpa
Are you a management level professional in the financial sector with a fantastic understanding of direct digital optimisation?
We are looking for an experienced optimisation specialist at management level to drive technical capability and ensure that the existing tech environment is utilized to its full potential and provides the basis for efficient customer conversion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a robust technical platform is in place and focuses on customer experience
- Direct investigation in to competitor developments, latest available technology and updates to best practice.
- Lead implementation of all new adopted processes and tools to ensure the continues development of optimisation capabilities.
- Provide leadership and direction to junior managers across different departments, ensuring uniformity of process and experience.
- Work closely with commercial teams to ensure that all developments are considered with commercial strategy in mind.
We need a candidate with a very strong appreciation of web and application front-end technology capabilities, allied to experience of a variety of customer satisfaction techniques and approaches. It is essential that you have existing CRO experience with prior knowledge of optimisation tools such as Sessioncam and Adobe Target.
Demonstrable strategic experience and great communication skills are vital in this role and they must be supported by an analytical approach and ability to provide clear and concise business cases.
For more information please contact Ian on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job