As an Optimisation Analyst, you will be central to the execution of New Look’s digital strategy.
We are looking for commercial digital specialists, who can help us identify opportunities to continually improve and enhance the effectiveness of our digital products and services.
ONCE ON BOARD, YOU WILL:
• Provide insight into customer behaviour in the digital space
• Work with the digital team to build robust business cases for digital customer improvement projects
• Champion analytics within the product team through insights, deep dive analysis, and presentations.
• Prioritise and manage workload, involving analytics agency where necessary and managing communications between all parties; ensure activity costs are kept within budget; manage expectations of key stakeholders.
• Design optimisation tests for digital asset improvements with robust hypothesis based on quantitative and qualitative methods, identifying KPIs and measuring success; drive changes on site to deliver customer/commercial KPI improvements.
• Working in an Agile environment alongside multiple development teams, and with Product Managers and UX / UI Designers, in order to deliver optimisation tests on a regular basis.
• Apply statistical methods to mine and manipulate data from online testing
• Provide meaningful and actionable insights to key stakeholders and the Digital Team to understand customer behaviour and optimise conversion and customer journeys
• Identify issues and make recommendations for improvements, including assessment of potential business impact
• Review reporting requirements on a regular basis, to ensure reports stay relevant and actionable
• Effective relationships with Ecommerce Director, Analytics Managers, Marketing Managers and Customer Insight team
• Create insight analysis briefs
• Manage deliverable timelines
• Create KPI and test dashboards
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Experience in retail or eCommerce working on web analytics and optimisation.
• A broad understanding of all disciplines within digital and experience in at least four of the following: Digital analytics, User experience (UX), Content management, Onsite Search, Payment Options and Solutions, eCommerce supply chain and logistics, Vendor Management
• Experience of Hybris and Oracle ATG would be desirable
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAD:
• Passion for numbers, enjoy analysing data to find actionable insight
• Mathematical and statistical experience or background
• Experience of defining and reporting on KPI’s
• Experience of working on multiple projects at any time, within an agile / scrum framework.
• Understanding of a range of Analytics tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Business Objects, SQL, Adobe Target or similar analytics tools.
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job