We are currently looking for an Optical Receptionist to join a fashion focussed independent opticians based in Chingford, London.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern environment offers the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Receptionist - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Ensuring all admin is kept up to date in the practice
- Assisting on the dispensing floor with patients
- Full time including a Saturday
- 9am - 5pm (4pm finish on a Saturday)
Optical Receptionist - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Efficient and organised
Optical Receptionist - Salary
- Up to £16,000
- Flexible package
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job