A well established independent Opticians based in Wigan are looking for a Practice Manager to work between a few practices. The practices aim to be the Opticians of choice in the area and have an excellent reputation for always putting the patient first.
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget
- Working with brands such as Ray Ban, Chloe, and Silhouette
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Ensuring the business always provides outstanding levels of customer service
- Create an engaging and positive working environment linked to the company culture
- Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire your team to succeed in store as well as support them in developing their own professional development
- Ensure all KPI targets & expectations are delivered
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Support the Director and assist wherever needed
- Working between different branches, all close to each other
- Extensive Optical experience
- A strong management background
- Examples of successfully growing a business
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Typical working hours are 9am to 5.30pm during the week, and 9am to 1pm on a weekend
You will have the advantage of working with an award winning company which can offer a wealth of training and development opportunities and are known for retaining and rewarding its employees.
- Salary between £22,000 to £26,000
- Plus bonus
- Professional fees paid
- Employee Health Plan
- Staff Discounts
- Reward perk box
- Regular social events
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.