My Client is a rapidly growing company based in Orpington that designs & manufactures scientific accessories. Due to progression, they have an exciting opportunity in their optical department manufacturing polarizers & lenses.
The successful Optical Technician will be offered the opportunity to become part of the team & enjoy a great atmosphere to work in. In addition they are offering:
- A basic salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 33 days holiday (rising to 35) all stats included
- Contributory Pension 7% - company match up to 9%
- Early finish Fridays 8am - 1pm! , Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 4.30pm
As the experienced Optical Technician on a daily basis you will report into the Production Supervisor and your duties will include:
- The coating of substrates.
- Setting -up & aligning lasers for producing holographic polarizers.
- Operate vacuum coating plants.
- Carry out testing of components & packing optical components
- Assembling lenses into frames & carrying out root cause analysis
It is important that you have the following skills & experience
- The capability to work independently & solve problems
- Previous experience working with optical lenses & lasers
- Experience with vacuum coating & Good manual dexterity
To apply for this role, please send your cv to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Optical Technician
- Vacum Coating