Optical Receptionist Position in Fulham
A full time position is available as an optical assistant/receptionist at an independent optical practice in Fulham.
The practice has been established for over 50 years and has developed a reputation for a leading standard of clinical excellence and patient care.
We are looking for excellent candidates and will help to grow your experience with a high level of responsibility, practical training, and external courses in the optical and clinical field.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
· A positive, outgoing and collaborative person with a passion for caring for people.
· Ambitious about your career and excited to drive growth in a busy and pioneering practice.
· Technically fluent with computers and can pick up new patient management systems quickly.
· Able to see complex tasks, practice management and patient care through to completion, with excellent time management.
· Committed and welcome responsibility.
The role will include: welcoming patients, patient record management, stock control and ordering, assisting the optometrist, managing practice appointments, liaising and writing referral letters to doctors and consultants, actively learning from courses and seminars, assisting with optical support tasks.
Position: Optical Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'