Optical Receptionist - Tottenham - Established Independent
We are currently working alongside a well-established independent practice in Tottenham, London to recruit an Optical Receptionist to their team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service.
The practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Receptionist - Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Supportive, close-knit team
- Acting as first point of contact for patients, both in practice and on the phone / email
- Booking appointments, sending reminders and arranging collection of glasses
- Opportunities to develop new skills in a clinical environment
- Full time
- Wed and Sun Days off
Optical Receptionist - Requirements
- Experience in a similar medical setting ie. Optical, dental, medical / GP practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Receptionist - Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £18,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'