Optical Glazing Technician - Milton Keynes
An experienced Optical Glazing Technician is required to join an optical glazing lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. This lab supplied high quality lenses to Opticians all across the UK.
- Glazing plastics to metal
- Processing orders
- Cutting and sizing lenses using edging machines
- Assembly of glasses
- Conducting final inspection against customer specification
- Quality assurance
- Managing remakes
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- Liaising with the Lab Manager
- Ensuring that Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Previous glazing experience is essential
- Understanding of lenses and the overall production process
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- SMC Tech qualification would be desirable
Salary and Additional Information
- Salary between £17,000 to £19,000
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call .
Zest Optical provide a dedicated and experienced recruitment service exclusively for the Optometry sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"