Optical Engineer Optics Design Engineer in Optical Designs, Optical Physicist, Lens or Sensor Design Engineer in Optical Imaging Systems Design and Development in a engineering environment? Would you like to work in a Challenging Optical Design R&D facility? Your Optical Designs and concepts will feed directly into Product Development combined with your strong Physics background in this role you can!!!!.
Salary £38,000 to £48,000 with perks, benefits and bonus, relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate along with flexitime, combined with a training and support programe
My client is based in London and is expanding their product development team and new routes to markets. This role involves working with other disciplines, electronics, software, mechanical design and test etc.
You will have a strong physics background in academia or industry or both with a passion for new prototyping of Optical Designs, with the ability to run laboratory testing, designing experiments, whilst analysing and using the results in to new technologies and markets combined with continued customer input and support.
Responsibilities & Duties:
You will work on all stages of optical lens prototype systems design
- Strong desire to apply your experience and background in complex engineering problems
- Researching new technologies and markets and combined with strong physics
- integration of optical, mechanical, electronic software components
- You will be directly involved in the manufacture of your designs and prototyping
- Statistical analysis of complex data to drive trends and provide technical input to designs
- Responding to customers’ needs and building on going commercial relationships
- Write software to provide current and future analysis for the business
- Use of optical analysis tools Zemax, Comsol or similar for current and new designs
- Familiarity with Matlab, or similar
- Continuous improvement of characteristics based on customers’ needs and market
- Experience able to work in a team, be focused on performance and getting things done
You will gain experience in all stages of prototype development and will be directly involved in the engineering and development of your own designs.
If you have some or all of the above, apply today and find out more
Relocation assistance will be offered for the right candidate,
- Imaging Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job