A full time Customer Relations Co-Ordinator is required to work for a premium Optical organisation based in Milton Keynes. This company is well known for supplying high quality ophthalmic lenses into independent Opticians across the UK.
- Receiving orders from customers by telephone, fax or post and processing orders promptly and accurately.
- Processing 'cash with order' transactions.
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g. regarding pricing, product, complaint etc) and professionally, listening and developing a rapport with the customer so as to take all the necessary action to resolve (e.g. chasing an order through production).
- Managing customer expectations around expected query resolution/delivery times.
- Recommending product upgrades and promotions to customers.
- Managing and replenishing customer stock banks.
- Achieving a high and professional level of customer service, through call management, call content and product knowledge.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively.
- Previous Optical experience working as either an Optical Assistant, Lab Technician or Practice Manager
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic salary up to £18,000
- Excellent bonus scheme (Up to £1.440 a year)
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Working Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Bi weekly rota
- Week 1. 08.30 - 17:00 hrs
- Week 2. 09:30 - 18.00 hrs
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"