We are currently working alongside a well-established independent Opticians based in based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire to hire a part time Optical Assistant 3-4 days a week.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely group which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The advanced practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Lovely close knit team
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Reception duties
- Providing a comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Repairs and collections
- Working part time - 3 or 4 days a week including a Saturday
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Minimum Wage
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks after service
- Pension scheme
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'