A modern, high end independent Opticians based in Bath, Somerset are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant into the team. This is a fabulous modern practice which has catered to generations of families in the Bath area. You will be able to offer patients a very personalised and professional service, going above and beyond patient expectations.
Optical Assistant - The Role
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget.
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements
- Reception and admin
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with collections
- Dealing with patient queries
- Access to a dedicated children's dispensing area
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working in a bright, modern practice
- Working in a friendly team of 6-7 people
Optical Assistant - The Person
- Experienced Optical Assistant with at least 3 years experience
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
Salary and Additional Information
- The role is to work 5 days a week including most Saturdays from 9am to 5.30pm
- Basic salary between £17,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
- Staff discount
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'