Your World is looking for experienced Optical Assistants for a practice near Harrow
If you have Optical experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply for further details.
As an Optical Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into our clients store. It means listening to what a customer wants, explaining offers and products, and dispensing lenses to suit their prescription and requirements. Our client is looking for people with a polite and professional approach.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results
- Ensure store is displayed and products are secured
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume
- Identify situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly for resolution
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong selling skills
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player and pro-active
- Able to carry out duties meticulously
- Highly adaptable
Who are we?
Your World Audiology is the UK's leading Audiology and Optometry recruitment specialist. With over 30 years combined specialist recruitment years between them, our team is the most dedicated and suitable solution for when you need work or need to hire.
We are exclusive suppliers for most of the industry and work hard to maintain excellent relationships with clients and candidates - ensuring your expectations are always our main priority.
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"