An independent Opticians based in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, are looking for a full or part time Optical Assistant to join the team. This is a modern, patient focused practice which is part of an excellent group of Opticians in the Essex area.
- Assisting with dispensing to all levels
- Access to a range of frames and lenses
- Reception and administrative duties
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Measurements and adjustments
- Frame repairs
- Maintain appearance of store
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week with a Saturday included
- 9am to 5.30pm
- Working at another store within a 15 mile radius when required
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Passionate about the industry
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Excellent communication
- Driving licence and own car would be useful
- Paying up to £17,000 plus bonus
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"