My client is an established group of independent Optician based in Scotland and they are looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to work 4 or 5 days a week at their Perth branch.
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget.
- Reception duties, booking appointments, admin
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Measurements and adjustments
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Previous Optical experience
- Customer focused
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Self motivated
- Working 4 or 5 days across 7 including weekend work
You will have the advantage of working with a well-respected group of independent Opticians which are all clinically and fashion focused. They can provide a wealth of training and development opportunities and are known for retaining and rewarding its employees.
- The salary is between £15,500 to £16,000
- Plus bonus
- Extra day off for birthday
- Discount on frames and lenses including a family + friends discount
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job