Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, no evenings or weekends!
Based in a modern, open plan office, this is a place where your day to day work is not about 'scripting’ and checking boxes, we’re about empowering our people and coaching them to develop and think for themselves. This is a varied and busy role, often working under pressure and to tight deadlines. This is a key role and plays a major part within the team helping to improve the quality of service to our customers and helping our field based teams succeed in their daily clinics.
- Acting as the main point of contact and handling Inbound and Outbound customer service calls
- Updating Customer records on to the CRM system & logging all conversations
- Communicating internally and externally to ensure accurate and detailed information
- Working to and positively contributing to our organisational culture and values*
- Answer inbound calls from care homes and relatives, taking ownership of any requests, ensuring they are put into action
- Making outbound calls to Care Homes arranging eye care appointments for elderly patients and vulnerable adults who are unable to make it to a high street practice
- Work closely with the Local Primary Care trust and Area Team notifying them of our intention to visit care homes or patients in their own homes
- Communicate regularly and prepare clinic paperwork for the Mobile Team, including GOS forms, record cards (new and previous) and any key Care Home information
- Ensuring any home or Patient requests are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner making sure that any changes to patient details are up to date at all times
- Identifying customer dissatisfaction and resolve in an efficient and professional manner accurately recording any complaint
- Making outbound customer service/ sales calls to Patient’s Relatives / Next of Kin to discuss the eye care needs and gaining authorisation to proceed with any private orders
- Work to company and industry regulatory practices, delivering best practice methods and taking responsibility for your customer’s needs
- Accurately maintain the active and deceased filing system
- Keep your knowledge current in all aspects of our standard operating practices, meeting key performance outcomes which contribute to the overall team success
- Offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within our national network
- You will represent the business in a positive manner and promote Visioncall as a preferred supplier at all times and focus on retaining our customers.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in the Optical Sector. In return we offer as competitive salary and a supportive and value based working environment.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job