Optical Assistant - North London (ASAP Start!)
Are you a experienced OA ready to take on a new venture? Would you like to work somewhere where appreciation and gratitiude is constantly given? Then read on!
Our Client's store has a fun, stimulating working environment, ever since the business started back in 1984. As an Optical Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into my clients' store.
From a warm welcome, through to helping with selecting the right products for their eyewear and eye care needs. You'll get to know your customers, building great rapport, putting them at ease and get a real feeling of satisfaction from helping them look and feel great. It means listening to what they want, explaining our offers and products and dispensing different types of lenses.
You’ll work to NHS guidelines (as well as my clients' high standards), give good, clear advice and make a positive, memorable impression, thanks to your polite and professional approach. You’ll also get involved with booking eye examinations, completing eye health screening and helping select the best eye care solutions for each customer. With a business that’s constantly expanding, both in the UK and abroad, the opportunities to expand your knowledge base and develop a career have never looked better! That’s why Your World Optical Recruitment are looking for individuals who take real pride in delivering exceptional service and who love talking to people.
To secure this role youwill need previous experienceas a Optical/Dispensing Assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care. In return, my client will offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous holiday
- Fun, Vibrant and modern working environment
- Fantastic career progression plans
- Pension scheme
- Monthly bonuses'
- Motivating Team
- Staff discounts
- Brilliant Training programmes
What is required from you:
- Greeting customers at the door as they enter the shop
- Helping customers select the correct frame for their lenses
- Measuring the frames and ensure they fit perfectly
- Ordering prescription glasses and contact lenses in for the customer
- Making appointments and follow up appointments for customers
- Making adjustments to frames when necessary
- Carrying out pre-screening tests such as retinal imaging and visual field testing
- Explaining offers and products to customers
- Taking and processing payments.
- Basic IT skills will be required?
- UK right to work
We are Your World Healthcare, a healthcare staffing agency with over ten years in the industry. Our specialist Optometry Division supplies the pick of the jobs to Optical Assistants nationwide.
We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGS, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. Last year, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'