Spa Medica is a leading provider of NHS eye patient services, specialising in cataracts surgery.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, compassionate Healthcare Technician/Optical Assistant to join our team in Birmingham
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Refractive team in the day to day running of clinics, carrying our relevant diagnostics examinations
- Assist in the running of pre and post-operative clinics including diagnostic activity
- Addressing patient queries effectively to offer support and reassurance
- Support family members of patients to enable a smooth and positive experience for the patients and their families
- Clean, prepare and assemble of associated surgical equipment prior to and during treatment
- Act as Theatre runner/escort
- Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities ensuring equipment is checked ready for use
- Ensure equipment is stored correctly
- Assist with stock control
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within this organisation. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply now to be considered.
- Eye Surgery