Optical Assistant - Haywards Heath
Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a well-established practice based in Haywards Heath, Sussex to recruit an experienced Optical Assistant.
A leading practice in Haywards Heath has a rare opportunity for an experienced Optical Assistant to join their wonderful practice.
The busy practice holds a fantastic reputation for its service and their willingness to help employees develop their careers whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Bustling patient focused 3 testing room practice
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Assist with training and problem solving
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Looking for someone to lead from the front
Optical Assistant - Package
- Flexible package offering a range of benefits.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'