We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent based in Eastbourne, West Sussex.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service as well as a wide range of frames and lenses.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice with 1 testing rooms
- Focus on high levels of customer care
- Greeting customers, booking appointments and answering the telephone.
- Advising spectacles or contact lenses are ready.
- Manual and computer record keeping, completing forms, filing records.
- Individual contacts with customers and suppliers.
- Daily banking tasks and managing the post.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Interact with staff training and staff intranet.
- Ordering, setting up and assembly of spectacles.
- Repairs, fittings and adjustments.
- Advising customers on the best frames and lenses for their needs.
- Management of stock (pricing, ordering and presentation).
- To advise customers on the care of their products.
- 5 Days a week including Saturdays
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Salary up to £16,200
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job