Optical Assistant - Cumbria - Independent
A modern independent Opticians based in Cumbria (just off the M6) are on the lookout for an experienced Optical Assistant to join the team.
The practice has state of the art diagnostic equipment offering enhanced eye examinations, contact lens consultation and dry eye treatments as well as offering a wide selection of frames and lenses for all requirements. Since opening in 2015 the practice has gone from strength to strength and has already developed a very loyal patient base.
- Assisting with dispensing to all levels
- Access to a range of frames and lenses
- Reception and administrative duties
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Working with a team of 2-3 people including an experienced Dispensing Optician
- Maintain appearance of store
- 5 Days a week including Saturdays
- 9am - 5pm
- Potential to progress onto the Dispensing Optician course in the future
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Passionate about the industry
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Excellent communication
- Paying between £16,000 to £18,500
- 20 days plus bank holidays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"