Optical Assistant - Croydon - Fashionable Independent
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an advanced independent based in Croydon, Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fashionable practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service and a wide range of popular and unique designer brands.
The modern environment offers the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice with 2 testing rooms
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development
- 9.30am - 5:30pm with one later opening on Thursday and half day on Saturday
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Up to £18,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"