We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.
The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development particularly into becoming a Dispensing Optician etc
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Be able to listen and acknowledge requirements thus being able to advise the best possible eye care solutions.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely competitive package including a lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'