Job Title - Optical Advisor
Location - Milngavie, United Kingdom
Hours - 40 Hours Per Week
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given
As the UK’s complete eye care provider, Optical Express has been providing first class care to our customers and patients for almost 30 years. The range of solutions we offer, from life-changing lens and laser eye surgery to designer spectacles, contact lenses and sunglasses, ensures that we have the expertise to provide the very best results.
It’s our Optical Advisor’s role to make our customers feel like a superstar from the moment they enter our clinics by establishing strong relationships and offering life-changing vision solutions.
Our Optical Advisors are the face of Optical Express as they are often the first person the customer interacts with. Every day will bring something new, but your day to day role will involve:
- Using your customer service and influencing skills to advise customers on the most suitable frame or contact lens solution
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on all products
- Accurately maintaining customer records
- Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging, but attainable, targets
Are you our ideal candidate? The answer is yes if you:
- Have heaps of passion for providing world-class customer service
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Can communicate clearly and articulately with a diverse range of people
- Like to look presentable and well maintained
- Are motivated and driven to succeed
A career at Optical Express is fulfilling, fun and rewarding. As an employee you can benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Free and discounted optical products/procedures
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- Genuine investment in your training and career progression
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we’d love to hear from you.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'