If you are nearing the end of your PGCE and look for the next step in your career,
Principal Resourcing are to help you!
We have a range of short and long-term placements in Primary schools in Hull and East Riding that are available for training and trainee teachers, including opportunities to complete your induction.
This is an exceptional chance to work in a variety of local schools and develop and enhance experience already gained throughout your studies and placements.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant qualifications
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What can we offer you and an agency?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here are what our local schools say about us:
"I have used Principal Resourcing on an adhoc basis since 2010 and have worked with them in a Preferred Partnership Agreement for the last 2 years.
I have always been able to discuss our requirements, any concerns we may have, best value and offer feedback on staff sent to us.
In all dealings with Principal, we have felt our needs have been fully met and we have been listened to.
I am looking forward to continuing to work with Principal." Patrington Primary "I always find the staff at Principals; Pleasant, polite and very efficient, prompt in responding to any request, no problem with any supply teachers sent. Always keep me informed and at the end of the day not sure how we would cope without this agency. Thanking you for your assistance on a daily basis, to help our day run smoothly." Sirius North
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.