Opportunities for Ex-Teachers at PageGroup
PageGroup are actively looking for the best talent with Teaching/Educational backgrounds to join our teams as Recruitment Consultants in our Leicester office.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within all of our offices you will discover a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Are you currently working within the education sector as a teacher and feel like you've hit a ceiling with your progression? Are you looking for better long-term prospects in a career that can provide progression as well as financial rewards?
Recruitment is a brilliant career and the skills you will have gained working within the education sector transfer very easily into a Recruitment role! It's a high energy, fast paced, consultative role with excellent opportunity to earn great commission and progress quickly in your career, plus with the lack of lesson planning means you finally have your weekends back.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
PageGroup are looking for the best talent with teaching backgrounds to join our teams in our Leicester office as a Recruitment Consultant. When it comes to jobs for ex-teachers, few are a better fit in terms of the crossover of skills than recruitment. A good teacher is structured and disciplined, motivated, and a good communicator. Ask yourself this?
* Have you ever had to Influencing or negotiate with someone?
* Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience?
* Or had to push yourself to achieve the best result?
All of these skills offer a great foundation for working in recruitment; a career with great financial rewards and opportunities for career progression. PageGroup already employ a number of ex-teaching professionals; with some of the best and most successful consultants we employ having come from an Educational background.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer, and we all strive to ensure it stays that way.
From the very beginning of your career you'll be given comprehensive training involving a mix of and on the desk and classroom based training to ensure you have everything you need to succeed. Promotion targets are set from the day you start, meaning your career develops according to your own successes.
Later down the line as an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup, you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors. This is complimented by our market leading training which will guide you to progress your career further, up to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts.
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity. Our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA.
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://recruitment-jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'