Ophthalmic Nurse Specialist
Nurse Specialist - Ophthamology
£32,000 - £36,000
Eclypse Recruitment are seeking to recruit an Ophthalmic Nurse to join an Outpatient team at their Service in Portsmouth. This service in Portsmouth is running GOOD with the CQC very reputable locally. This post requires the successful candidate to have highly developed specialist nursing and technical skills pertinent to ophthalmology
- To work autonomously providing leadership to ensure the Ophthalmology Service provides safe and effective care.
- To work as an independent practitioner, managing, alongside the consultant the day to day case workload allocated.
- To practice advanced clinical skills and to be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Participate in the development of nurse-led clinical services in an Outpatient setting providing expert advice, specialist education and training to others.
- Assists in the collection of data for a range of clinical benchmarks in order to assist in the development of action plans to improve clinical services and patient outcomes.
- Participate in unit meetings and the development of care programmes and care/treatment plans.
- Administer medication within Patient Group Directions
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Recent and relevant Ophthalmology experience
- NMC Registered Nurse
- BSc / Diploma or other relevant Post Graduate Qualification or a Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Post Basic Qualification in Ophthalmology
- Desirable - Independent nurse prescriber qualification
Please apply for this role by submitting your CV
Salary offered in the region of £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience plus numerous other benefits working for this private provider
- Private Hospital
- Ophthalmology Nurse
- Medical and Nursing
- Ophthalmic Qualified Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'