OPEX & Headcount Finance Manager
6 Months FTC
Are you experienced in budgeting and forecasting OPEX Costs?
Experienced with Excel and/or other forecasting systems?
Able to commute to Chester?
A fantastic 6 month FTC opportunity has arisen for an award winning financial organisation near Chester.
As the OPEX and Head Count Finance Manager you will be required to:-
- Be responsible for budgeting/ forecasting OPEX costs
- Pay roll/ head count
- Work with cost centre stakeholders
- Work with the management accounts team
- Track, report and forecast on a rolling basis
- Review and implement improvements of the OPEX figures using Workday/ Board processes and reports.
- Provide commentary on key differences between actual and budgets
- Review and implement improvements of payroll and headcount figures
- Produce rolling forecasts and annual budgets in both written and verbal form
- Be pro active
- Experienced with Excel
- Able to review and analyse data
- Accounting Qualification - CIMA, ACCA or CA/ACA
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment
- Experienced with various forecasting systems
- Experienced with Board
- Experienced with Workday
This amazing position is to cover maternity leave so will require a start of mid Feb 2018. During your time as the OPEX and Headcount Manager for a business of over £300 million turnover and adjusted operating profits of £100 million you will benefit from a range of benefits such as an excellent salary, free parking, free breakfast and lunch, and 27 days holiday (pro rata basis) to name just a few.
This position well be very fast moving so to avoid missing out apply today or contact me directly or .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.