RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with Cobalt Energy Limited and are seeking an Operator.
Job Title: Operator
Job Location: Hanley Swan, Malvern, Worcester, UK
Salary: £20k pa
Malvern Operations Limited (MOL) are an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) service provider who have been awarded a 5-year agreement to operate and maintain a new clinical waste incinerator facility, located near Hanley Swan, Malvern, Worcester. The facility is owned by Clinitek (Malvern) LLP and will process up to 8000 tonnes of clinical waste per annum whilst generating electricity for export. MOL are a subsidiary of Cobalt Energy Limited (CEL) who are a renowned thermal renewables and environmental engineering, service provider. CEL have been established for over a decade and have been successfully operating in the renewable power generation sector throughout this period.
MOL are looking to appoint 2 Operators to enact the safe and reliable operation of the new facility. The Operators will be employed during the construction phase of the project to ensure plant and process knowledge is established, necessary training is undertaken and to assist the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors with the plant operation during the hot commissioning phase. They will report to the designated General Operator on-shift and will be employed on a 40 hours per week, day-shift basis.
- Unloading, loading and storage operations of fuel (medical waste) receptacles (predominantly specialised bins and waste vessels) to maintain safe, efficient and continuous plant operations.
- Undertake fuel weighing and barcode recording operations.
- Undertake bin washing operations.
- Enact and adhere to operational ! Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly plant condition to the prescribed standard.
- To understand and comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Legislation.
- Knowledge and experience as a plant operator - in an industrial / factory environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
- A strong appreciation of and regard for Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters is essential.
- A flexible working attitude and a strong team working approach are essential - you must be willing to maintain the process as the situation requires, in accordance with Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Mobile plant operator experience or a current recognised and valid licence, for a forklift truck, etc. would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Good communication skills.
Please click to apply!!
- Plant Operations
- Production Teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'