At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking for an Operator, to join our team based in Didcot. You will report to the Production Supervisor and you will be responsible for processing helium orders for our customers in a safe and efficient manner for on time delivery.
As the Operator you will be responsible for:
- Cylinders filling
- Checking cylinders and packs as described in the procedures
- Analysing pre-fills and post-fills
- Fault inspections and escalations
- Picking customer orders
- Making sure that the whole production process of the cylinder, packs and bulk filling is running in the most efficient way
- A positive and energetic attitude towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forklift Licence (it is preferred but can be attained in the role)
- A can-do attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a team
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking APPLY now.